Top 10 Best Spots for Happy Hours on The Panhandle!
- The Craft Bar: Happy Hour Monday-Friday 2-6 p.m. Selection of cocktails, craft beers, wines and snacks featured on a $5 menu.
- Burrito Del Sol: Happy Hour from 4-6 p.m. daily with two-for-one Corona bottles, $3 SweetWater 420, and $2.95 Margaritas.
- Crab Island Cantina: Happy Hour daily from 3-6 p.m. with $4 margaritas, $3 Corona, $2 Bud Light, $4 house wine, and a specially priced appetizer menu.
- Harbor Docks: Happy hour from 4-5 p.m. daily serving half-price appetizers, $2 off sushi and half price on all well drinks and domestic beers.
- AJ’s Seafood & Oyster Bar: Happy Hour runs weekdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. with $1 off all drinks. Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. oysters are discounted to $12.
- Boshamp’s Seafood and Oyster House: Monday-Friday 3-6 p.m. offering well drinks for $3.50, House wines at $4 a glass, 16-ounce domestic beer for $2.50, and 16-ounce imported beer for $3.50.
- Fudpucker’s Beachside Bar & Grill: From 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. the Fudpucker Punch is $5.99 and Smirnoff Martinis are $4.99 all day.
- Harry T’s: Weekdays from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. offering half-price drinks and $5.89 appetizers at the bar.
- 790 on the Gulf: Happy Hour 3-6 p.m. daily with select house wells for $5, margaritas on the rocks for $5 and select wine specials. There is also a featured daily appetizer for $6 during Happy Hour.