This lease shall commence at 4:00 PM (the “Check-In Time”) and shall terminate at 10:00 AM (the “Check-Out Time”). Unless terminated at an earlier date in accordance with the provisions of this lease dealing with default. Early check-in may be available, only IF previously arranged with Solely Beachfront.
Rent: If the reservation is made outside of 60 days a deposit of 25% is due at time of booking and the remaining balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is made within 60 days of arrival the full rental amount is due at the time of the reservation. All prices are quoted in U.S. Dollars, and all payments hereunder shall be paid to Solely Beachfront. Payment should be made by check or credit card from a U.S. bank. Payments must be paid no later than the stipulated due dates. If the balance is not paid within 10 days of the due date, all funds paid shall be forfeited.
*Please note that if you booked through a third party (VRBO, AirBNB etc.), this statement will not include the service fee. That fee was paid directly to the 3rd party at the time of your booking and you can obtain a receipt through theircustomer support.
IF PAYING BY CHECK, PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Solely Beachfront PO Box 6744 Miramar Beach, FL 32550
The initial deposit, together with a signed copy of the Rental Agreement, must be received by Solely Beachfront before confirmation of the reservation will be confirmed. Confirmation of the reservation will be mailed or emailed to Renter after receipt and deposit of the initial payment along with signed Rental Agreement. The reservation may be cancelled without further notice if timely payment of any amount due is not made by the due date for such payment.
- Access: The Renter will be provided with the code for the front door 7 days prior to arrival. This code will function throughout your stay. Renter will be charged for an additional day’s rental if the property is not vacated by the Check-Out time. Check in/check out times are fi rm unless previously discussed with owners and only available upon occupancy. Door Access code will stop working at 12pm on day of check-out.
- Cleaning Fee, Renter’s Responsibilities on Check-Out: The Rental Property will be professionally cleaned upon the Renter’s departure which takes approximately 5 hours. By signing this lease, Renter agrees that if cleaning requires over 8 hours of work, renter will be charged $30 an hour for every hour of work over 8 hours. Renter is responsible for the following items at Check-Out Time:
- returning furniture to original locations;
- closing all doors and windows;
- turning off all lights;
- leaving all wet towels in the bathtub in the bathrooms;
- placing trash in garbage bags and placed in dumpster;
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE ABOVE MAY RESULT IN ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
Accidental Damage Insurance or Damage Deposit: $3,000 of property damage insurance coverage is required at the time the balance payment is made, or a Damage Deposit of $3000. Any prior problems or damage are to be reported upon Check-In. Unreported problems or damage will be assumed to have occurred during Renter’s occupancy.
Notice of Repairs Needed: If the Rental Property or any of the contents are damaged, not working or otherwise in need of repair or replacement, the Renter must promptly notify Solely Beachfront. Solely Beachfront will have a reasonable amount of time to make repairs. If the Renter must vacate the premises because of damage not resulting from the Renter’s act or neglect, the Renter will be refunded the rent for such period of time that the Renter is unable to occupy the Rental Property, prorated on a per diem basis commencing on the date that the Renter was forced to vacate time for the purpose of making needed repairs.and calculated to the date on which the Renter was able to re-occupy the Rental Property or the end of the Rental Period, comes first. Solely Beachfront is not responsible for any inconvenience or interruption of services due to repairs, improvements, or any reason beyond the Owner’s control, and no refund will be given in this event. Renter understands and agrees that the Owner or Property Manager may enter the Rental Property at any time.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING and must be made outside of 60 days before check-in date for guest to receive the total rental charge. If the cancellation is within the 60 day time frame, renter will be charged the full amount in the event of a cancelled reservation unless the Rental Property is re-rented for the same rate and time. In which case a cancellation fee of 25% of the total rental charge will be assessed. If Solely Beachfront is unable to re-rent for the Rental Period, the total rental charge will be due, with all advance payments forfeited. Reservations are Confirmed, when this lease & initial payment are received by Solely Beachfront.
Change of Reservation: Any change or transfer of a confirmed reservation is subject to availability. Refunds or Rebates: No refunds will be made for the malfunction of appliances oother equipment. If for any reason the Rental Property is not in condition for normal occupancy prior to the commencement date of this Rental Agreement, Renter will receive a full refund of the Rental Fee and Security and Cleaning Deposits. Solely Beachfront shall not be liable for events beyond Solely Beachfront’s control which may occur during the Rental Period which may interfere with Renter’s occupancy of the Rental Property, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fi re, strikes, natural disasters, war, inclement weather or noise from nearby construction sites. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in ANY OF these circumstances.
- Use and Guests: Renter shall utilize the Rental Property solely for residential use and for no other purpose. No other persons shall occupy the Rental Property at any time, except those registered in this Rental Agreement. Occupancy of the Rental Property is limited to 12 persons.
- Noise: The Renter shall not make or permit any excessive, disturbing or annoying noise in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by himself, his family, agents, servants or visitors, nor permit such persons to do anything that will interfere with the rights, comforts, or conveniences of neighbors or other persons in the surrounding area
- Barbecues, Grills: A Grilling area with grills provided is the only area that may be used
- Pets: No pets of any sort are allowed in the Rental Property or on the premises at any time, including those belonging to visiting guests. Violation of this term will result in immediate eviction and termination of this agreement at Solely Beachfront’s sole option and forfeiture of all Rent and Renter’s security deposit
- Smoking: There shall be no smoking in or on the grounds of the Rental Property. Any sign or residue of smoking will result in entire Security Deposit forfeiture and may at Owner’s sole option, result in immediate termination of this Rental Agreement
- Consumption of Alcohol: There shall be no consumption of alcoholic beverages in or on the grounds of the Rental Property by any minor under twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Illegal Drugs: There shall be no use of any illegal drugs by any Renters, occupants or visitors in or on the grounds of the Rental Property.
- Complaints: Any complaints to the Police Department concerning the behavior of the Renter, Renter’s family, other occupants, guests or visitors while occupying the Rental Property shall, at the Owner’s sole option, result in immediate termination of this Rental Agreement.
- Trash: Renter is responsible for placing all trash in the dumpster. Trash not properly disposed of may result in deductions from Renter’s security deposit.
- Parking: Parking is provided in the designated parking area and renter is to ensure all cars are in a spot
- Renter’s Personal Property: The Renter will remove all personal property belonging to the Renter or other occupants at the end of the Rental Period. Any expenses incurred for removal or return of Renter’s property will be charged to the guest.
- Lock-Out Policy: In the event the Renter and/or other registered occupants are locked out of the premises, the Renter must contact Solely Beachfront for help with the door lock (see phone numbers above). If a locksmith is required through Renter’s actions, the Renter will be responsible for payment of the locksmith
- Damage to Rental Property and Contents: The Renter and all registered occupants of the Rental Property shall be liable for all damages caused during their occupancy. Cost of repairs and/or replacement shall be deductible from the security deposit and additional costs shall include attorney’s fees and costs, if incurred in the collection
- Subletting: Renter acknowledges that the Rental Property may not be sublet. Subletting shall immediately void this Rental Agreement with no refund due to Renter.
- Indemnification: Renter will indemnify and hold harmless Solely Beachfront and their respective employees for any injuries, accident, or otherwise which may be incurred or suffered upon the premises by R against loss or damage due to fire, theft, vandalism, rain, water, criminal or negligent acts of others, or any other cause.
- Breach of Terms of Agreement: If Renter or any person on the premises at Renter’s invitation violates any of the terms of this Agreement, the Renter and all registered occupants may be asked to vacate the property immediately, and NO refund shall be due to Renter.