Hello from the Emerald Coast!
We are thrilled to announce that the Governor has approved the reopening plans for Okaloosa and Walton counties, making us officially open for business as of today! Both counties have created plans that follow the DBPR Recommended Safety Measures.
The safety of our guests is paramount during this time. Here are some of the safety guidelines we would like our guests to be aware of:
- NO EARLY CHECK-INS. Unfortunately, due to the extra measures we are required to take at this time, no unit will be available prior to 4PM. NO EXCEPTIONS, we are very sorry, but we ask that you plan for this accordingly. Please do not arrive to the unit early as we are required to avoid face-to-face contact between guests and our staff.
- All decorative throw pillows and blankets will be removed. Please bring your own if needed!
- All bed linens and towels will be washed upon each turn.
- We will clean surfaces, then sanitize units using a disinfectant mist or fogger.
- Guests who are coming from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut are asked to quarantine for 14 days per government orders 20-82 and 20-86.
- Guests must vacate the premises for maintenance calls to avoid face-to-face contact.
If we are unable to rent to you per government mandate regarding COVID -19, then refunds will be given. If the beaches are closed ONLY due to Covid-19, we will issue guests a refund. Other temporary beach closures will not be a reason for cancellation with refund such as but not limited to weather, acts of God, wildlife, etc.
Once the reservation is finalized and we are permitted to rent our properties, Solely Beachfront is not liable for guests who cannot travel to our properties due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Cancellation: ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE IN WRITING and must be made outside of 60 days before check-in date for guest to receive the full and total rental charges MINUS a $199 CANCELLATION FEE. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN INSIDE 60 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL THROUGH THE END OF YOUR STAY. NO EXCEPTIONS. Reservations made within 60 days are NON REFUNDABLE. Reservations are Confirmed, when this lease & initial payment are received by Solely Beachfront. We highly recommend the purchase of travel insurance. Information provided below.#initials#
Change of Reservation: Any change or transfer of a confirmed reservation is subject to availability and cost associated with that change.
Refunds or Rebates: No refunds will be made for the malfunction of appliances or other equipment. Solely Beachfront shall not be liable for events beyond Solely Beachfront’s control which may occur during the Rental Period which may interfere with Renter’s occupancy of the Rental Property, including but not limited to acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, natural disasters, war, inclement weather or noise from nearby construction sites. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in ANY OF these circumstances.
|Most of our properties are on private beaches where the beach service vendors are abiding by strict social distancing guidelines. All chairs are placed at least 6 ft apart and beaches are patrolled to enforce the guidelines that have been put into place. |
Please contact us with any additional questions at 850-502-5753 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we are experiencing a higher than usual call volume and email is the preferred method of communication. We look forward to seeing you soon!
|To view each county’s Safety Guidelines, please click on the links below:|
Safety Guidelines for Okaloosa County (Properties in Destin)
Safety Guidelines for Walton County (Properties in Miramar Beach or Santa Rosa Beach) Click to view