Hello from the Emerald Coast!
We are thrilled to announce that the Governor has approved the reopening plans for Okaloosa and Walton counties, making us officially open for business as of today! Both counties have created plans that follow the DBPR Recommended Safety Measures.
So at this time, we are officially giving all guests a 72 hour period to finalize their reservation. All guests within 60 days of check-in are now required make a decision on whether they would like to honor their reservation with a revised COVID-19 Policy and pay their final balance. Guests have until Friday, May 22nd to pay the final balance for their reservation which will then become non-refundable.
The safety of our guests is paramount during this time. Here are some of the safety guidelines we would like our guests to be aware of:
- NO EARLY CHECK-INS. Unfortunately, due to the extra measures we are required to take at this time, no unit will be available prior to 4PM. NO EXCEPTIONS, we are very sorry, but we ask that you plan for this accordingly.Please do not arrive to the unit early as we are required to avoid face-to-face contact between guests and our staff.
- All decorative throw pillows and blankets will be removed. Please bring your own if needed!
- All bed linens and towels will be washed upon each turn.
- We will clean surfaces, then sanitize units using a disinfectant mist or fogger.
- Guests who are coming from Louisiana, New York, New Jersey or Connecticut are asked to quarantine for 14 days per government orders 20-82 and 20-86.
- Guests must vacate the premises for maintenance calls to avoid face-to-face contact.
|Most of our properties are on private beaches where the beach service vendors are abiding by strict social distancing guidelines. All chairs are placed at least 6 ft apart and beaches are patrolled to enforce the guidelines that have been put into place. |
Please contact us with any additional questions at 850-502-5753 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please understand that we are experiencing a higher than usual call volume and email is the preferred method of communication. We look forward to seeing you soon!
|To view each county’s Safety Guidelines, please click on the links below:|
Safety Guidelines for Okaloosa County (Properties in Destin)
Safety Guidelines for Walton County (Properties in Miramar Beach or Santa Rosa Beach) Click to view